A deposit of 25% of the tour price is required to secure your place on your selected tour departure. On receipt of your deposit, Global Cycling Adventures will email you a confirmation to verify your travel arrangements and advise final payment details.
Global Cycling Adventures requires all tour participants to complete a booking form following confirmation of their tour space. Our booking form is available for completion online at: Our Online Booking Form
Our tours are priced and invoiced in either NZD, Euro, or USD depending on the country of travel. The invoice will verify the currency of the tour and its value.
Please note: a convenience fee of 3% is charged for all credit card transactions.
The balance for all Global Cycling Adventures’ tours must be paid no later than 60 days prior to tour departure.
Tour cancellation policy
All tour cancellations will require notification in writing to Global Cycling Adventures by the person participating on the tour. We recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance on payment of your tour deposit in case unforeseen circumstances force you to cancel your tour.
- Cancellations received 90 days or greater prior to tour departure will result in a loss of 50% of the tour deposit per person.
- Cancellations received between 60–90 days prior to tour departure will result in full loss of tour deposit per person.
- Cancellations received between 30–60 days prior to tour departure will result in a 50% loss of the full tour price per person.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days prior to tour departure will result in 100% loss of full tour cost per person.
Global Cycling Adventures may allow the transfer of the deposit or tour payment to another tour departure (subject to availability), provided the request is received at least 60 days prior to departure. In this case, an administration fee will apply.
Safety Terms and Customer Declaration
Your safety is our priority. However, all adventure tourism involving road cycling, mountain biking and hiking includes inherent risks, dangers and hazards. While we will ensure your trip is as safe as possible, not all risks, dangers and hazards can be anticipated or avoided.
Please read and understand ‘Global Cycling Adventures’ Safety Terms and Customer Declaration’ in your tour booking form and listed below. Your acknowledgement of these terms is required to complete your reservation.
Should you have any concerns or require clarification on any of our Terms & Conditions, Safety Terms & Customer Declaration or Health Profile requirements please contact us.
- Global Cycling Adventures (GCA) reserves the right to modify tour itineraries in situations such as adverse weather, or to better suit client requirements.
- GCA shall not be held responsible for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late arrival of public transport, schedule changes, strikes, vehicle breakdown, Acts of God, or other conditions beyond our control.
- GCA acts solely as an agent in securing accommodation and where applicable, public transport, and shall not be held liable in the event of any failure by any person or company to render transportation, accommodation or other services.
- GCA reserves the right to resell a tour space without notice if final payment has not been received by due date. The right is reserved to decline to accept or retain at any time any participant in any tour.
- If any cyclist is riding in such a manner that it causes damage to the rented bike that person will be held liable for all expenses incurred to repair the bike to allow reuse.
- Helmets must be worn at all times while participating on our cycling tours.
- By making the deposit payment you are deemed to have accepted GCA’s Terms and Conditions.