Check this page regularly for ‘last minute specials’ and ‘unique offers’. You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive regular updates and offers.
Tanzania Bike Tour 2020
Great diversity, great biking, great wildlife, fantastic landscapes — see the best of Africa in Tanzania!
This trip is jam-packed with highlights:
- Ride from Mt Kilimanjaro to the Rift Valley to the world largest deepest lakes.
- Stay in one of the best game parks in the world – Ngorongoro Crater.
- See the big 5 and other animals.
- Visit the Maasai people.
- Ride through rainforests.
- Cycling options from 30 to 90km per day.
- Visit, explore and relax on the beaches of Zanzibar Island.
Including national parks and game drives, this tour gives you the chance to see the Big Five — the African elephant, black rhinoceros, cape buffalo, lion and leopard.
Ride from the lower slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro to the Rift Valley, where some of the world’s oldest, largest and deepest lakes are located. You’ll go game driving in the vast Ngorongoro Crater and relax on the stunning beaches of Zanzibar.
On biking days you will ride between 30-90km per day
The support vehicle is always available for those preferring less time in the saddle. Non-cycling partners are also very welcome.
- Tanzania – 16-day Tour 7th to 22nd July 2020
- Tour price Guaranteed at 2019 price USD 4595!