Check this page regularly for ‘last minute specials’ and ‘unique offers’. You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive regular updates and offers.
Mongolia Mountain Biking Tour 2020
Wild, lonely, majestic, ancient and modern: discover Mongolia’s sweeping terrain by mountain bike!
This trip is jam-packed with highlights:
- Ride across the vast, grassy steeps Mongolia is known for.
- Visit the Gobi Desert with its gigantic dunes and blazing sunsets.
- Explore the bustling city of Ulaanbaatar.
- See how Mongolia’s nomadic lifestyles thrive in rural and remote areas.
- Experience local cuisine and incredible hospitality of the local people.
Accommodation includes a hotel (2 nights in Ulaanbaatar), several nights in Mongolian felt-walled yurts, other nights in tents. Daily riding distances range from 42 km to 82 km on four wheel drive roads (no single trails). Surfaces vary from rocky, sandy, corrugated and hard-packed dirt, plus there are also some sand dunes and braided river beds to negotiate. The terrain varies with both hilly and flat sections. Most days you are riding at altitudes of between 1800-2200m above sea level..
- Mongolia – 14-day Tour 12th to 25th July 2020
- Tour price Guaranteed at 2019 price USD3175!